What States Can I Carry In?

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Colorado depending on a state of residence.

This Class also makes you ELIGIBLE FOR OREGON. You will receive a Certificate to make you eligible for the Oregon permit. To receive the Oregon permit, you must apply in person for it. You will need information sheet in class.

States recognized depends on your state of residency. If you live in a state other then Washington, you will want the Utah permit so you can carry in Washington.

The class makes you eligible to receive Oregon, Florida, and Colorado.

How Much Is It?

You will have to send a $49.00 check or money order with your Utah application. If you’re from Arizona, you will need $60.00

I Have Already Been Fingerprinted For My WA Permit

Sorry, Each state requires their own fingerprints. For example, if you want your Utah permit. You will have to be fingerprinted for Utah because Utah wants your prints. But you will not have to submit your prints to each state Utah’s permit recognizes.

How are you different than the other companies who teach this?

Our core difference is that our instructors are full-time police officers.Many other companies instructors are military or NRA. All though that is good, they typically do not have the legal background. Don’t you want to be taught by the person who would be showing up to your call after you use your firearm?

Most other companies charge 70-80 for the class and 1 permit. If you want Oregon that is another fee, Florida another fee, and pretty soon your looking at $160 NOT including the permit fee


How Long Will It Take To Get My Permit

Once the application is mailed we have no control over the time. It typically takes 60-70 days. If you have reached your 60 days please email or call Arizona DPS.

Email : https://www.azdps.gov/About/Contacts/Email/?c=CCW.

Or call 602.256.6280.

PLEASE EMAIL, if possible they typically get back to you that day or in 24hrs. The people answering the phones are also the ones processing your permits. So please try not to bog down the phone lines.


Will I need to Shoot/Test/Qualify

No, this is a classroom only class. If you are interested in learning how to shoot or want more training please look at our class offerings.

Do I have to already have my permit?

Yes/No you have to have your resident states CPL to get your Utah permit. However, you do not need a CPL for class. Utah class is valid for one year, so you have up to one year to get your CPL. You DO NOT need to have a Washington CPL to get an Arizona CPL.